Tuesday 25 May 2010

Spain

The Volcano was in benign mood and we got to Spain and back; and roughly on time too.

What's to say .. not much because Golf only interests those who play golf and it's a last-resort sport for those running out of mates who can ride bikes. I never thought I would play Golf, never thought I would enjoy Golf, but there we are !


A week in the sun with no (real) exercise, plus I ate / drank more than normal - to return home and find out I hadn't put any weight on. Result. Let's assume it was a rest week in my Durango build-up.

The Golf ? Well, it was pretty good. I came second (out of sixteen) overall, third in both the par 3 and the par 5 competition(s) - very pleased with the result as it was my highest placing so far, and I am playing off a (four shot) lower handicap than last year.

Back on the bike for a quick hour-long road loop from the house tonight and to re-start the ongoing fitness gain / weight loss project.

It's nearly mid-way through the year and I am on track with my size-reduction targets. Let's see if I hit the Durango milestone ?

All going to plan so far, keep it up tubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment